Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Something New Just for Me!

 
Shopping with a purpose is good sometimes, but when in the middle of that purpose a thought comes to mind, it's not always bad. Yes, I was minding my own business picking up a few necessities when the sewing machines crossed my mind. So, I just located them to take a peek and found myself questioning the employer about this Janome 1050.

She gave me the ins and outs and proceeded to sit down and demonstrate it for me. Okay, I was sold and it followed me to the car (where my husband was napping) and into my home.

I've had the grandchildren so I haven't made a garment using it as of yet.

14 comments:

  1. I love it!

    I was minding my business and...this machine followed me home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just as happy about this machine as my friend is about her new convertible!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new machine! I love Janome products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think I'm in for a great experience!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Robin! I was very impressed when I saw a video sewing over layers of denim.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely treat for yourself it looks very impressive Im sure you will get years of enjoyment from it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice machines. Janome's are work horses. Never had a problem with any of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It's good to know someone who enjoys this sweetie.

      Delete
  5. This looks fantastic! Hope you have a chance to get busy testing it out soon -- how exciting to have a new Janome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll probably get to use it after Wednesday.

      Delete
  6. I think you're going to love it; I've only heard great things about Janomes. I can't wait to upgrade my sewing machine, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about it and can't wait to make my first garment. Today, I returned home, but still have guess for a couple more days.

      Delete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. I hope to respond to each message.