Thursday, December 7, 2017

Pajamas for the Holidays!




It's great to post something completed for myself for a change.

First of all, I purchased the first piece of flannel for my quilt wall because of the lines. While sitting in my pink pj's with a similar pattern, I decided to make a set of pj's so back to the store for additional fabric.
Well, the fabric must have come from different boats, because the pants are lighter than the top. I couldn't remember if I had washed the first piece, so I washed both pieces and couldn't return it.

Top: McCall's 7518 view A Tunic with side slits - No buttons work best for sleepwear for me.

McCall's 7518 Misses' Tunics

 Pants: McCall's 6127 view E pull on pant with elastic waist

I actually pulled of my pj's last night and put these on because the temperature dropped. These are my new go to patterns for my pj's. 

8 comments:

  1. Very nice pj's. I NEED SOME SO BADLY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have patterns for pj's, but I don't want to button and fight with keeping the top closed.

      Delete
  2. I think they are lovely! They look cozy, and the color is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm in them now and enjoying them. I have some fabric that I purchased and decided to make pj's out of it. I might go for it.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I think I need to take the time and make another pair before the quilting continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new pj's..Nothing like flannel in this cold weather.. I need to make some more.. Mine are getting too much wear.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pj's Dorothy. They look so cozy and perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. I hope to respond to each message.