I was nominated for a blog award by SarahLiz at http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com .
Thank you Sarah for nominating me for this award.
The rules of the awards are as follows:
Thank person for nominating you.
Add The One Lovely Blog Award/Very bold letters Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
Include this set of rules.
Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
1. I live in the country (what we call outside of the city limits. Of course one must have a rocking chair on the front porch. The picture below is looking off the back deck and into the acreage behing my property.
2. If you live in the country one must have pets to spook off any unwanted creatures (snakes) as many as possible. The puppy is Sheltie and the kitty is Cutie. We love them so much.
3. Sewing spaces come in all sizes. This is where I sit and complete my work. This area is the front part of my bedroom. It is part of a 12' x12' sitting area. I use this side in front of the window. Under the window is a keyboard and next to it is a shelving unit which houses sewing magazines and baskets with fabric/patterns. Standing next to this is the cutting board and ironing board.
4. A 3-ring binder is used to store my pattern envelopes. The binder is housed on the shelf next to the keyboard.
5. This wonderful file cabinet is used for storing my pattern and stash. It is located in the garage. This is how I store my patterns. They are in freezer bags with the numbers visible and in numerical order.
6. This is the National machine that I use to complete most of my items. This is my serger which a friend got at a yard sale.
7. This is Ms Sally who I gave my daughter's nick name. She's a big help when sewing.
Thanks for accepting the awards: