The skirt, New Look 6154 was completed over a month ago. The jacket, Simplicity 7159 was started immediately after completing the skirt, but as I was adding the embellishment to the skirt, I remembered seeing buttons that I thought would be perfect for this outfit. After searching a couple of stores and not finding them, I turned to the internet and immediately located them and for a great price.
I've had the hat with the pearls for many years. The necklace was a birthday gift from a few years ago.
The jacket is the out of print jacket that I made for my daughter. I had to enlarge the pattern for her. Then, enlarge it further for myself. The sleeve cap was changed to remove the gathers. Adjusting the pattern included shortening the waist length by one inch, enlarging the arm width, and increasing the waist and bust.
The fabric is a white crepe with a shimmer. The complete outfit was lined with polyester lining.
Maybe, I distorted the pattern sleeves with my adjustment. Althought it fits, I think the sleeves and the sleeve openings are a little large. I can only fix it by reajusting the patten pieces.