Friday, January 18, 2013

Changes and More Changes!

Simplicity 4025 style D (burgundy) is a very easy pattern. Although the pattern called for fleece, I really liked the back rounded collar. The fabric is a poly blend faille knit that feels like a sweater knit.

Jacket was made to wear with black pants and other separates until Butterick 5190 dress came along.
 

Yes, it started out as a sleeveless dress. Then, I decided to add sleeves. When I tried it on the shoulders were too wide, so I had to remove the sleeves and repair them. Then, the bright idea hit me to try the jacket over it to see if it would be too much together, and Wa! La! La! I liked it so now I have an outfit and guess what??? I'm thinking of shortening the sleeves so I don't pass out in it. We'll see where that goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. I hope to respond to each message.